Bodett.com BioBodett.com BlogBodett.com BookshelfBodett.com

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Slogger

It's been almost a month since I last posted. I'm changing the home page of this thing about as often as the blog. Maybe you can't really call a sedentary journal like this a blog. How about a Slog? It's for people like me who have fast-breaking thoughts and urges every couple of weeks or so. I think perhaps I am not as impressed with my own thoughts as I used to be. That could be the result of the comfortable ego of a middle-aged man. Or it could be a sign of early Alzheimer's. I must slog on that some more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy can I relate to your thought of "I think perhaps I am not as impressed with my own thoughts as I used to be" It's not that I don't have "great thoughts" I just don't have the energy or will to force them on anyone anymore. Aging is a weird thing... I also care less about what other peoples thought are ... I just go to my happy place and try not to offend anyone... How is anyone to know what the *&#* truth is ... to say you "know" is to say you are still a child in your mind.. I'm knowing as I get older that not knowing is the key to it all.... That way we can all agree... Love from us to you and yours....

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Current Tom Bodett
All Rights Reserved


Reproduction or distribution of any article or portion of this website - such as copying and
pasting into an email to send to all your crummy friends, or harrassing pregnant women,
or for implementation as a flotation device -- is strictly prohibited without written
permission from Bodett.com. We mean it. Don't do it.
Steps will be taken. Oh yes. Steps will be taken.
(Unless you really want to, then go ahead. We don't care.)