Bodett.com BioBodett.com BlogBodett.com BookshelfBodett.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I have a blog...

I have a blog. Four words I never thought I'd put in a row. I just learned what a blog was not long ago, and hope to learn soon what it is one is supposed to do with it. I understand that a blog can be used to do everything from commentating on the state of our national debt to sharing interesting things my dog has done this week. I have a feeling that once I get started with this thing my blogging will fall somewhere in-between those two places. "Blogging" is a verb now, isn't it? Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Current Tom Bodett
All Rights Reserved


Reproduction or distribution of any article or portion of this website - such as copying and
pasting into an email to send to all your crummy friends, or harrassing pregnant women,
or for implementation as a flotation device -- is strictly prohibited without written
permission from Bodett.com. We mean it. Don't do it.
Steps will be taken. Oh yes. Steps will be taken.
(Unless you really want to, then go ahead. We don't care.)